Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting

I know it's been almost a week since my last post. I have been attempting to blog even more this year than last year. This week has been really busy as I have my own adventure in babysitting. Since last Friday, I have been watching the son of one of Todd's co-workers. He is just two months younger than Katie. Michael and Katie both seem to enjoy having him around. It's nice for Katie to have a playmate her own age, even if it is another boy.

It's been fun, as well as tiring, with 3 kids at the house during the day. Both Katie and the boy take a nap in the afternoon, which means that Michael and I still get our alone time. He is an easygoing and happy toddler. The hardest part about watching him is trying to go somewhere with 3 kids since I only have 2 hands. I am still figuring out the logistics of that. One thing I know is that my arms are going to be even stronger carrying 2 toddlers around! We are not sure how long this is going to last but we are enjoying our time together while it does.

No comments: