Thursday, September 30, 2010

On this day 10 years ago

I married Todd, my best friend and the love of my life. It's hard to believe that a decade has already gone by since that day. There are some details of the day that I remember like they were yesterday, even though 10 years have passed. I wish I had a picture to post here but we got married before the digital age. So much has changed since that day but yet so many things still remain the same. We have 2 wonderful children and are blessed with a house to raise them in.

10 years ago, I was so nervous as I prepared to become a wife. I was so excited to be getting married to Todd. Being married to him is everything I hoped it would be and more. We have shared so much of our lives together and I know we will share many more things as the years pass by. It's funny to me because I never wanted to get married or have children before I met him. I truly believe that meeting the right person changes everything and I feel extremely happy to have Todd as my husband.

5 years ago, we found out that we would be parents for the first time. What a wonderful anniversary present to ourselves! Todd is a loving and supportive father, just as I knew he would be. I think it's one of his best qualities, along with being a great husband to me.

As we celebrate 10 years together, I look forward to what the next 10 years will hold with anticipation. I know they will be just as good, if not better, than the first 10. Todd, I love you so very much and can't wait to celebrate next month!

6 comments:

Lisa and Curtis said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!! Congratulations!

Joanna said...

HAppy Anniversary!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years!!!

LauraC said...

Happy anniversary! 10 years is impressive!

Carrie said...

Happy anniversary!