Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trying to get a head start this year

Every year I say that I am going to get a head start on Christmas cards and I always wait until the last minute. Well, this year is going to be different.

I just love photo holiday cards because I send a lot to family and friends who live far away. Photo cards are a great way for them to see how our family has grown and changed over the past year. Shutterfly has a great selection of cards to choose from. Not only do they offer photo cards but they also have photo gifts and calendars for the holidays.

They have traditional cards, as well as modern cards. They use bold, bright colors to make your photos stand out. They also offer many great deals on cards and other items at the holidays, which makes Shutterfly even more appealing to me. With the wide variety of cards to choose from, I know where I will be getting our holiday cards from this year!

No comments: