Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teething: Round 2

I have been looking for Michael to have his first loose tooth. So far, there doesn't seem to be one. I find this to be a bit unusual because he got his baby teeth so early. I figured that he would get his permanent teeth early too. As I was looking in his mouth last week for a loose tooth, I saw a glimmer of white in the back of his mouth. Imagine my surprise when one of his 6 year molars was coming through on the bottom right of his mouth!

Just like teething the first time around, it seems to have no effect on Michael the second time around either. I consider us lucky that teething doesn't seem to bother him at all. He can handle some serious pain but not really the little things, like a cut or scrape. I guess teething falls into the serious pain category.

No comments: