Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beginning of the Month

I always seem to get on a roll with blogging at the end of every month. But then, the new month starts and I take a hiatus from blogging. I am not sure why. I don't think that the beginning of the month is any busier than the end of the month. Maybe I see that the month is starting to go by and realize all of the things that I meant to blog about.

I would say that I don't think this will happen again next month, but that's quite optimistic. It will be December, a busy time of year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe that can be my New Year's blogging resolution....to blog at the beginning, middle and end of the month. I know that I wanted to blog more this year and I definitely have accomplished that. It's kind of funny to be that since having Katie, I have been blogging more. I definitely don't have nearly as much free time as I used to. I think it may just be possible that there is more blogging material with 2 kids!

No comments: