Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We have so many things to be thankful for this year. The year started off with the birth of Katie in March. She has been such a blessing to our family. Michael is really turning into quite the little man and we are so lucky to have him too. I am also thankful for Todd. I can't imagine life without my partner, best friend and wonderful father. I am thankful for a roof over our heads, family that loves us and food on our table. I am also thankful for this opportunity to stay at home with Michael and Katie! It's been something I have wanted for a long time.

I am sure there are many more things to be thankful for but these are the things that stand out most to me. I am hoping that 2010 brings just as many things to be thankful for!

No comments: