Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I really enjoy the holidays, even more so since we have had kids. It's so much fun to watch them get excited about things.

It started with Michael working on his Valentine Day cards for his classmates. He had fun doing them this year and could read everyone's name in his class. We put pencils in everyone's card and his teacher had them decorate a bag to collect all of their Valentines to take home.

Today Katie, Michael and the boys I watch all decorated frames with pictures I took of them yesterday for Todd and their parents. It was fun to watch them making their own individual creations.

I made heart shaped lollipops with candy canes and white chocolate. The kids loved them and I sent some home with the boys I watch. There are even a few left :) Guess we know what will be the treat tomorrow!

Todd and I got each other some M&Ms, peanut butter for him and mint for me, which are our favorites. I got a new travel cup, which I use constantly since I spend a lot of time out with the kids. Katie got a book of Dora puzzles and a new Fancy Nancy book. Michael got a new Lego Super Heroes set, Batman.





I feel so fortunate to be able to spend this day of love with Todd, Katie and Michael. I love them more and more every day!

No comments: