Monday, December 13, 2010

The Holiday Season

With all of the hustling and bustling that we have been doing this December, there seems to be very little time to catch up with blogging. We have been getting ready for Christmas by shopping, baking and decorating. Michael has his Christmas program at school tomorrow and his class will be singing for the other classes' programs on Wednesday.

The annual cookie baking when I make several different kids of cookies will most likely take place this week. I still have to finish my Christmas cards but I should be able to get them out by the end of the week. Shopping is about halfway finished but I don't feel that stressed out about it this year for some reason. And that's a good thing.

We will go to see the lights at the zoo but not sure if we will make it there before Christmas or not. We also will drive around our neighborhood to look at the decorations on different houses. I love this time of the year because there is so much to see and do!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Our kids love just getting out and walking in the evenings. Many people in our neighborhood go all out with the lights. It is a great, and BUSY time of year.