Sunday, December 26, 2010

Almost a White Christmas

According to weather reports, it started snowing here around 1am on December 26. That means we missed having a white Christmas by about an hour. The weather reports were calling for snow but I didn't believe it. It had rained a bit on Christmas though. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to see the lawn covered in snow. Thankfully it wasn't sticking to the roads and tapered off early afternoon.

We didn't take the kids outside into the snow this time. I didn't want Katie to get cold and Michael just doesn't like to be cold and lets me know that. In fact, I didn't even ask him if he wanted to go out and play in it. We did go to the store this afternoon and he got to run in the falling snow. That seemed to be enough for him!

I did get a picture of the front of our house showing the snow that had fallen.

No comments: