Sunday, June 6, 2010

I love watching this.....

relationship develop between Katie and Michael. Now that Katie is getting a bit older and more vocal, she is able to interact with Michael. They have little conversations too. Most of them involve Michael telling Katie not to do something or to stop touching his things but some of them have Michael telling Katie that he loves her or wanting to take care of her.

Since Todd had been working hard in the yard for the majority of the day, I took both kids inside for their bath. They don't normally bathe together but I thought it would be fun for a change. And it can be an incentive for Michael to cooperate since he always wants to be first.

As soon as they got into the bath, Michael was being so sweet to Katie. He was giving her kisses on her head and telling her that he loved her. These moments just make my heart so happy. It's also one of the reasons that I love having 2 kids. To watch their relationship grow and change is amazing. One moment like this stays with me for several days.

And here you can see them interact:

No comments: