- Michael, Katie and I enjoyed a nice day at home today.
- We finally saw the sun today after seeing rain on Monday and Wednesday. I know it's winter but does that mean it has to rain every other day. And they are calling for more rain this weekend, as well as a cold front.
- We are going to the Santa Train on Saturday, provided it doesn't rain. Of course, rain is in the forecast.
- We are going to get our tree this weekend and get it decorated.
- Katie looks to be getting ready to crawl or stand up. I am interested to see which one she accomplished first.
- Michael is currently obsessed with watching Scooby-Doo and all things related to Scooby-Doo. He still watches Thomas and wants to play trains though. I found out from TiVo that some of the Scooby-Doo episodes are 40 years old!
- Todd and I cooked a delicious butternut squash soup earlier this week. Even Michael liked it....this child has good taste. And this was one of our first collaborative cooking efforts!
More to come next week!