Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

It was a great and busy day here. It started with Todd and Katie sleeping in late while Michael and I hung out and ate breakfast. Michael was so excited for Todd to get up so he could give him his present. He had waited patiently for the past few days, not spoiling the surprise at all. The present was a framed picture of Katie and Michael that we had taken one day last week. Michael was so happy to give it to Todd and Todd really liked it.



A friend and I took our kids to the pool in the afternoon while the dads stayed behind to relax for a bit. They also grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for our dinner and set up the bounce house for the kids. Everyone had a really nice day!

Thank you Todd for everything that you do for our family. I couldn't think of a better father for our children and I know that they feel the same way. The excitement and joy that I see on all of your faces when you are together is priceless. I will treasure these years forever and look forward to many more happy Father's Days! We love you.

No comments: