Monday, October 5, 2009

It's hard to get a smile

for the camera, that is. Katie smiles and laughs for Todd, me and especially Michael. She seems to find him and the things he does are hysterical to her. She can be smiling away or laughing the deep belly laughs, which I love. As soon as Katie spots the camera, she gets the deer in the headlights look. For a while I thought it was because of the flash but she does the same thing even when the flash doesn't go off.

One day last week, it was like a switch was turned off and Katie was just smiling away for the camera. I am not sure what it was that made her smile so much but I was finally able to get some great pictures of her smiling. The next day, she was back to her usual face that she always seems to make for the camera. The same one that says to me, "What are you doing and why is that thing flashing in my face?"


So here are some of the pictures from what turned into a mini photo shoot:






1 comment:

LauraC said...

Love it love it love it!!