Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Number 100

This is blogpost 100!! I have to admit that when I started this blog, I didn't give it much thought. For the first 2 years after I started it, I did very little blogging. I mainly did it because some of my internet mom friends had them and I enjoyed reading them. But then at the beginning of this year, something just clicked. I decided to try to blog at least once a week. I feel like I have been fairly successful with it and I really like to go back and read what I wrote, as well as the comments from what few readers I have.

I mainly blog about the kids and things that we do but would like to do some more posting that reflects my feelings and thoughts. Maybe 1 or 2 a month, mixed in with the other posts.

I would like to have a goal to hit post 200 by the end of the year but think that would be a little unrealistic. So I will make my goal to hit post 200 this time next year. That's a goal that I think I can accomplish.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! I always thought I'd never stick to blogging, either, and I'm close to my 500th post! So here's to reaching your 200th!

Staci said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you :) You'll be glad you did it years from now.