Monday, November 24, 2008

23 weeks already

This pregnancy is flying by. I was 23 weeks on Saturday. It seems so strange for it to already be more than half over. It seems like we just found out that we were having our second child yesterday. I really want to be able to enjoy this pregnancy and remember every last bit of it. I can't wait to be able to welcome our baby girl into the world but at the same time, I want to be able to experience her kicks and movements for as long as possible while she is inside.

We are busy getting our house ready for our new arrival as well. The furniture that we ordered for Michael's new room is in and the room will be painted this weekend. The furniture will be delivered on December 5th and then we will finish setting up to move him in before Christmas. This will give him several months to get used to his new room, as well as give us time to get the nursery set up.

Here I am at 23 weeks:

5 comments:

Joanna said...

You look so beautiful! I love baby bellies!

manda said...

You look great! My pregnancy with Aubrey flew. I dont feel like i enjoyed it at all. I was so concerned prepping Trevor.

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I don't have any pictures of me with a baby belly! I wish I did now.

Also, if you're interested in answering some Christmas questions, I tagged you with a Deck The Halls Meme.

YummyBoyMummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YummyBoyMummy said...

You look fantastic!