- I know everyone is tired of hearing about the weather, but the cold spell has finally broken here. It's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow and we are actually getting ready to play outside.
- Katie is everywhere and into everything. You have to watch her constantly. She has tried to eat the end of the doorstop several times, as well as anything random she might find on the kitchen floor!
- It's fun to watch Michael and Katie interact now that she is more mobile. I love seeing the glimpse into the future of the two of them playing (and fighting) together.
- This weekend will be a 4 day weekend for both Todd and Michael, as they both have off on Friday and Monday. Looking forward to some nice family time.
- I was finally able to park the van in the garage for the first time since we got it last May. The smallest things excite me.
- Work is moving along on our deck roof. Will do a complete post with pictures once the project is completed.
- Still trying to get organized this year. We spent quite a bit of time in Katie's room this week sorting clothes and putting away baby toys.
Looking forward to lots of new tidbits for 2010!!