Thursday, January 8, 2009

Perfect Puzzles

Michael loves to do puzzles of any kind. He got quite a few new ones for Christmas and has already been working hard on them. He can sit and do the same puzzle over and over again and won't stop until he gets it done.

Last night before bed, we read the jigsaw train book and then Michael was putting the pieces back in. He had gone through several of the number cars and was saying something after he got them in. I listened and finally realized what he was saying. I quickly went to get the video camera so that I could capture this moment. Here is the video so that you can hear it for yourself:

Photobucket

If you aren't sure what he is saying, just look at the title of this blog post!

3 comments:

DuBose Family said...

I love it! It reminds me of a story Wanda told me about Jason.....and everything having to be perfect because she use to always say she was perfect and did everything perfect.
Now that I got a peak of his room I'm dying to actually see the photos of his new room!!!! Get on it mom!

Joanna said...

That is so cute! I'm pretty sure I would have understood him even without the hint. And OMG does he look like you.

Anonymous said...

That is precious! He is such a cutie!