Friday, November 16, 2012

Braid!!

Anyone who knows Katie well knows that she does not like to have her hair pulled up and our of her face.  I am not sure why she likes to go for the unkempt look but I have been doing my best to make sure her hair at least gets brushed every day.  I already had to tell her that her school wouldn't let her in unless she wore her hair up out of her face.  It worked and I have kept up my end of the bargain by doing something with her hair every day.  As her bangs grow out more and more, it becomes much more manageable.

As I was doing her hair this morning, I asked her if she wanted a braid.  In the past, the answer has always been no but I figured I would give it another shot.  I told her what it would look like and she agreed because she wanted to wear more than one color elastic in her hair.  When I finished braiding it, I showed it to her in the mirror.  Katie's response, "I love this braid!".  Finally, a hairstyle that she approved of.

Here is a picture of her happily displaying her braid.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a CUTIE! She looks so proud of her braid, too!